------------------------------
On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 9:28 AM CST Dr.Sam White wrote:
>Attn Beneficiary,
>
>After waiting and no response was heard, I deposited and also paid for the Delivery fee of your $12.500 000.00
>
>Million US Dollars, as consignmentBox to PRIVATE FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY Because I would be traveling to London and you can always reach me on my direct new London number +447024074654 .
>
>I would be gone on a visit to a friend and will not come back till Nov, 2013. I will want you to contact the
>
>PRIVATE FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY to know when they will be delivering your consignment.
>
>I have paid for the delivery charges and also the insurance fee, the only fee you will have to
>pay them is the monthly demurrage fee which they would pay the security department that are guarding your consignment since the date of deposit.
>
>But if you will be very fast in contacting them, you will be charged only one month demurrage fee which will cost only US$$75.00 So I urge you to contact them as soon as you receive this email. And send the $$75Usd through Western Union Money Transfer to the manager.
>
>MR. RAYMOND WILSON,
>PRIVATE FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY.LAGOS, NIGERIA.
>E-mail: raymondwilson582@yahoo.com.my
>Tel: +234-813-783-3522
>
>Try to contact him as soon as possible to avoid increase in demurrage fee. I gave them your delivery address but you have to reconfirm it to him again to avoid any mistakes in the delivery of your fund. Reconfirm below information to the company.
>
>Your Full Name--
>Your Address-----------------
>Home Telephone-----------
>Office Telephone---------------------
>
>Send the US$75.00 through western union money transfer with the following information.
>
>Receiver Name: Mr.Godwin Williams
>Address: 2B Emirate Building Lagos Nigeria.
>Text Question: Color
>Answer: Blue
>Amount: US$:$75.00
>Send MTCN # .
>
>Note: You are to contact the EMIRATES FINANCE SECURITY COMPANYMANAGER via This email: --(raymondwilson582@yahoo.com.my) finally indicate this code: GM0081 when contacting them, it will identify that you are the owner of the $12.500 000.00 consignment trunk box deposited in the company. Do let me know as soon as you receive your consignment and take a proper account of the content, and see that it contains $12.500 000.00 Million US Dollars.
>
>Regards,
>Dr.Sam White.
>
No comments:
Post a Comment