As I have been telling everybody I have experienced sponteneous healing of asthma. Coral Castle in Honestead is known for its unique energy. There is supposed to be a vortex on that property. The very one that Ed Leedskalnin is believed to have tapped into to move these massive blocks of coral by himself. While visiting I saw a man who told me my lungs would be healed by magnetic forces. Looking back on it, I am wondering who the man was. Could it have been Ed? As it turns out Ed Leedskalnin himself came to live there with " incurable" tuberculosis. So I find it incredible that he was miraculously healed of a lung disease and so was I. Those of you following my blog know that in January I suffered a Status Asthmaticus that almost killed me. There is no other explanation for the improvement in my health. I realize some people who read this won't believe this butthat isn't my concern. I put out this information in hopes that it may help others who are
suffering from illness.
No comments:
Post a Comment