Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Chanel At Art Basel Miami and fabulous finds

This week fashion editors like myself have a chance to relax after s hectic week at Miami’s Art Basel. Clearly, fashion loves art and vice versa. This year, we saw more fashion events during Art Basel week than any other year. In fact, there were more fashion events going on last week than art exhibitions. I along with other attendees from Tropic Style Magazine, dressed for these events like we would during Miami Fashion Week. There were so many events and parties going on that it was impossible to be at all of them. The most sought after ticket (and most difficult to attain) was the Chanel event at Soho beach House. The security there was unreal,with multiple guest checkpoints, but understandable given all the famous attendees. Chanel hosted a private Barbeque and charity auction with proceeds going to the Henry Street Settlement. Lenny Kravitz and Demi Moore were seen getting very cozy at the after-party. As always, Chanel did not disappoint. Of their newest designs, I have my favorites. Chanel's to-die-for brocade booties have the perfect sparkle for holiday parties. These are beyond fabulous. I'll take these in a size 6 1/2 please!
My next pick is the Boy Château purse. This purse perfectly compliments the brocade booties but both pieces are show stoppers if worn alone. I am literally at a loss for words, which does not happen to me very often with regard to fashion. The only words I can used to describe these pieces are regal and opulent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Annamarie. Looks like Miami has another great fashion blog to follow.

Post a Comment