Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday event at the Women's Club of Fort Lauderdale

As one of Miami's top fashion and culture reporters, I was at the Christmas party for members of the Women's Club of Fort Lauderdale. The Event was Wednesday evening. I will have much more to say about it in Tropic Style Magazine, but this was a wonderful evening. The guests were treated to entertainment by a group of local musicians. The talented Margaret Iannaccone sang a selection of Christmas songs while One of the other writers for Tropic Style, Mr. T. R. Myers provided piano accompaniment. The schedule consisted of three songs performed by Iannaccone and Myers, Silent Night, Do You See What I See, and Jingle Bells, a DJed selection of popular Christmas music and Myers playing some of his favorite pieces at random intervals during the show. Tropic Style Magazine will have exclusive photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment