Thursday, January 31, 2013

Arogo john paul sent me a Nigerian scam letter arogojohnpaul@gmail.com

------------------------------
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 2:38 AM PST AROGO JOHN PAUL wrote:

>Hello My Dear,
>
>
> It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the
>following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare
>some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with
>sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and
>enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it
>must surely find you in good condition of health. My name is Arogo John
>Paul Oulu 24 years old female from the Republic of Kenya, the daughter
>of Late Mr. John Paul Oulu. My late father was a Kenyan
> lawyer and human rights activist who was the Chief Executive Officer
>and Communications and Advocacy Officer of the Oscar Foundation Free
>Legal Aid Clinic Kenya (OFFLACK). My Father was brutally shot dead on
>Thursday 5Th March
> 2009 after a government spokesman accused their group of aiding a
>criminal gang. What led to the cold blood killing is still unclear but I
> know that my father life was the target. You can read more about my
>father in the BBC link below. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/
>
>After the death of my beloved father my wicked
> step mother along with my uncles team together and sold everything that
> my late father had and share the money within themselves, I lost my
>mother long time ago, and since then, my father loved me so dearly at my
> tender age may he rest in peace and may the great God give him a safe
>entry in Paradise Amen. Before the death of my father, he told me that
>he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Eight Million Five Hundred
>Thousand United State Dollars ($8.500.000.00) in one of the Banks here
>in Burkina Faso, with my name as his next of kin, which I confirmed his
>statement positively from the bank. But on my arrival to the Bank
> to withdraw the fund, the Bank foreign Operation Department Director
>whom I meet in person told me that my father instruction to their bank
>is that the fund would only be release to me when I am married or
>present a trustee/partner who will help me and invest the fund overseas
>after the transfer, and the bank ask me to go and look for a foreign
>partner.
>
>Therefore my dear, I am soliciting your help for
>transferring of my inheritance fund into your bank account and
>investment assistance in your Country as my legal appointed trustee as
>the bank mentioned and it will be my intention to compensate you with
>40% of the total fund for your services and help then the balance shall
>be my capital in your establishment which you are going to establish
>there in your country or position as my trustee and manger. I have
>suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Kenya,
> because of incessant family funds. Presently, I am currently
> residing in Christ De King Refugee camp here in Ouagadougou Capital
>city of Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle in your country to further
> my education and spend the rest of my life. Please consider my request
>as my life is being hugely affected.
>
>Thanking you a lot in
>anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next
>mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me.
>
>Yours Sincerely Arogo John Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment