Saturday, February 2, 2013

Regina Usha sent me a scam email mrs.regina01@yahoo.fr

------------------------------
On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 10:38 AM CST Mrs.Regina Usha wrote:

>Ref:Mrs.Regina Usha.
>
>Calvary Greetings in the name of Almighty
>God, I want to tell you this because I don?t have any other option than
>to contact you after going through your profile as i was touched to open
> up to you. I am Mrs. Regina Usha, A widow to Late Dr.Harry Usha (former
> Counselor of the Benin Embassy in Madrid, Spain. We own Treasure Art
>Inc and Treasure Crude Oil Marketers; we are very wealthy we have a lot
>of properties including Shares and houses. I am 69 years old a new
>Christian convert. I am suffering from cancer of the Pelvic my condition
> is serious; according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not
>survive the sickness.
>
>My late husband and my only son died in
>the crash of Swiss air Flight 111 on the 2, of September 1998. After the
> death of my husband I made up my mind to do the work of God as a
>missionary. I sold all my husband's properties and shares to enable me
>raise some money to continue my mission. I raised the sum of
>US$18.5M(Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)
>which I deposited with a Bank here. Now that my sickness has gone to
>this stage, I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of
>God all over the world.
>
>I have prayed to God to direct me to an
>honest PERSON who will receive this fund and utilize it for things that
>will glorify the name of God, after my prayers, I searched your site in
>the Internet, I found your email address and I decided to contact you to
> receive the fund. This is on the condition that you will take only 40%
>of the fund for yourself, 5% for any expenses, while you will use the
>remaining 55% for the less privileges people in the society.
>
>If
>you are interested in using this fund for the work of God, please send
>to me your full name, address, telephone/fax number, occupation and age
>to enable me give it to the Bank for immediate arrangement to release
>the fund to you.I will also give you a text of the application Letter
>which you are going to fill up and send to the bank.
>
>I can not
>predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transferred
>into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as
> I have described above.
>
>I await your urgent reply.
>
>Most sincerely,
>Mrs.Regina Usha.

No comments:

Post a Comment