Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dorothy Swanepoel sent me a scam email mrs.dorothyswanepoel1@hotmail.com

------------------------------
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 3:40 AM EST MRS DOROTHY SWANEPOEL wrote:

>
>
>GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES FUNDFIDELITY FUNDSFidelity Fund Services (PTY) LtdPrivate Mail Bag 43, Gaborone, BotswanaTel/fax +2786 664 1597Attn: Director/ManagerMy Greetings.
>As an introduction, my name is Mrs. Dorothy Swanepoel, the CEO & Director of Fidelity Fund Services (PTY) Ltd, Botswana,
>I am a South African, happily married with five children, three boys and two girls and I have been in employment for the past 15
>years during which time I rose to the official rank of CEO & Director.
>Our company as, an International Investment and management company, the world largest funds management company with
>over 1.2Billion US Dollars capital investment funds.
>
>However, as CEO/director of the company, I handled all our investors direct capital funds and secretly I extracted 3.2% Excess
>Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annual on each of Investors Magellan Capital Funds.
>As an expert, I have made over US$15M (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) from the investors EMCRP and hereby looking
>for someone who can stand as an investor to receive the funds as an annual Investment proceeds from Fidelity Magellan Capital
>Funds. You will present to me the best possible business opportunities that are secured and would guarantee good returns on
>investment.
>
>My ideas and thoughts are centered on core areas of investments particularly:
>1. Real Estate business that is purchase, construction and subsequent sale of modern houses (residential and offices)
>and hotels in good locations.
>2. Tourist business development
>3. Mining, oil & gas (energy)
>4. Capital market that is trading in viable company shares / stocks
>
>All conformable documents to back up this claim will be made available to you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile I have
>worked out strategies and technicalities with my partner on how to apply for the claimed in any of our 6 clearing houses without
>any hitch.
>
>You are requested to send the below information to enable me put up application for claims of the funds before the finance
>company as the beneficiary of the said fund.
>(1) Your full name and address
>(2) Your company name and address
>(3) Your mobile, telephone and fax numbers
>
>Our share ratio will be 30% for you, 70% for me and my partner. If you are interested and capable in handling this life changing
>and promising transaction, please reply via email and call with the above phone number.
>
>Email: mrs.dorothyswanepoel1@hotmail.com
>Sincerely,
>Mrs. Dorothy Swanepoel
>CEO/Director,
>Fidelity Fund Services (PTY) Ltd
>

No comments:

Post a Comment