Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Spring 2013 fashion trend: Structured purses

Some ladies collect shoes. I am a proud purseaholic. Spring gives me an excuse to find new treasures to add to my collection but sometimes, I break ou some old favorites. This Spring we will be seeing structured purses. We saw some oversized bags again but the trend this year focuses on the small handbags and cluches. This stunning little number is one of my favorites. I found this gem in a boutique in Hawaii a few years ago. This purse is made by Shiraleah and it is hand-crafted from Mother of Pearl. Each piece is sewn onto the bag, even on the bottom. It is lined in a luxurious brown silk. I have been known to carry this bag with just about anything from jeans to a formal event. It is always garners compliments and is a real conversation piece. This is a beautiful, exotic looking handbag and very unique. I have yet to see anyone else with the same bag in Miami. And that's what fashion is all about, being unique and showing off your personal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment