Thursday, February 14, 2013
Back from New York Fashion Week
I have arrived back in Miami. It was a long trip. Sooo cold and any amount of snow is too much for me. When I arrived I felt the balmy tropical breezes and I am so glad to be home. Whenever I leave even if it's just for a couple of days, I Fall in love with the magic city all over again. Now it's time for me to rest. Maybe spend time at the beach and afterward I will sort through my pictures to share. Oh and for those of you following my progress with asthma, I am happy to report that I continue to make progress every day and I am mostly symptom free. I was so sick that I did not think I would survive that last attack, let alone begin to get my modeling career back on track and I am also singing now that I can hold a note again. A couple friends and I are trying to put a band together and do some gigs in Miami. I am sure that will be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment