Friday, February 15, 2013

Hadiya Hassan scammer what the hell is a " preominant emotion" lol hadiyahassan5151@gmail.com

------------------------------
On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 4:16 AM PST Hadiya Hasan wrote:

>Hello! My Dear Friend, Greetings to You with love! I hope I met you in a predominant emotion to read my message carefully because your help is highly needed.
>
>I will firstly explain my self to you, My Name is Miss Hadiya Hasan, I am 23 years old by age, I am the only daughter to late Mr/Mrs. Hasan Abdussalam from Ivory Coast in West Africa, my father worked with Merrex Gold Company in Burkina Faso for pass 15 years before he suddenly die along side with my lovely mother in Ivory Coast civil war on Thursday 24th March 2011.
>
>When my late father was alive he deposited the volume sum of $7.2 million united state dollars only with a bank in Burkina Faso, and presently this money are still with the bank as a fixed despite fund and the bank management has be sending me mails as the legitimate/next of kin to come forward and receive the fund or rather Issue a letter of authority to someone who will receive it on my behalf because they will retransfer the funds into Burkina Faso Government treasury as unclaimed bill if no one applied and claim the funds after five years of laying dormant at the bank, please I really need your help to apply and claim the fund on my behalf, this is third years the fund was laying dormant at the bank and I don?t want to lose my late fathers fund after five years as the bank management state to me.
>
>Please! Do not neglect my proposal to you; I strongly need your help to assist me to pull out the $7.2 million dollars from the bank to your own bank account in your country through my legal authority, and be rest assured that we will champion the transfer of the funds into your bank account smooth and successful under 14 bank working days hence you maintain the constant communication its required.
>
>I would have apply for the funds without looking for a second party but I could not be able to apply for it presently due to am living in refugee camp mission here in Burkina Faso since after the sudden death of my parents. Therefore my aim of contacting you is for you to apply and claim this $7.2 million dollars from the bank to your own bank account in your country as the legal beneficiary/next of kin so that I will come over to you, invest with part of the money, live a better life and further my Educational Career as well, this is my purpose of coming to you for a help, I will be glad to receive your sincere respond to help me out.
>
>Truly speaking from the bottom of my heart I agreed to give you $2,200.000.00 United State Dollars only out of the total $7.2 million dollars for the respect of you willingness and assistance. I will be glad to receive your respond soonest for more briefing and to enable us start.
>
>Yours Sincerely,
>Miss. Hadiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment