Friday, February 8, 2013

Miami Fashion model and blogger Annamarie Ricci: Greetings from New York fashion week


Hey everybody. Here I am at the Mercedes Benz fashion week in New York. It's not easy being a fashion model especially since NY is freezing. Big winter storm is hitting the east coast and Ny is currently under a blizzard warning, Not good conditions for someone like me with asthma #freezingmyassoff I miiss Miami and I miss the beaches and the warmth. The atmosphere is so amazing so many beautiful and creative people all in one place..
 
 Ok. Here is the upcoming schedule of shows: Friday, 2/8/2013 Nicole Miller and Charlotte Ronson Then Sunday, 2/10/2013 will be DKNY. Monday, 2/11/2013 will be the Donna Karan show . Finally Wednesday, 2/13/2013 Nanette Lepore will show her latest collection and after that  if the weather cooperates I will head back home to Miami.
 
I love you and miss all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment