Friday, February 8, 2013

The Ugly side of Ulta Beauty in Pembroke Pines Florida by Miami fashion model and editor Annamarie Ricci

While preparing to go to NY fashion week, I paid a visit to Ulta Beauty 11850 Pines Blvd in Pembroke Pines. I felt the store was quite disorganized and worse while I was greeted by the girls at the cash register NOBODY approached me to ask if I needed help and I did. Us fashion models love to be introduced to the newest products and techniques. I went over to the Bare Minerals counter and then proceeded to help myself to testers of skin care items. This was a big opportunity to come over demonstrate the products and sell them to me. I would have been fired from Revlon if any of us would have ignored a customer. I guess they felt they had better things to do Or maybe the fact that I intentionally came in wearing no makeup so I could shop for these products was assumed to be a lady who never wore any cosmetics. I did not appreciate such snobbish attitudes. So I guess this isnt known as a discounty beauty store for nothing. Next time I will take my au
naturale face and my cash where they will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment