Thursday, February 7, 2013

Smith Awala aka Smith Washinton scam smith.washington01@gmail.com

------------------------------
On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 4:04 AM PST smith Awala wrote:

> *Dear Friend,
>
>Thank you for your nice mail. This is the more clarification of what we
>have to follow in the process of the transaction.So please digest this mail
>and get back to me ASAP. I have found it necessary to give you full
>explanation on this Business deal and breakdown of the modality which we
>have to follow to achieve success. I am a banker and an insider; I know the
>process to be taken officially in the bank to investigate and verify your
>claim to grant you approval as the next of kin to the late customer. I know
>and I am optimistic that this business deal will uplift our financial
>status, it?s just for you to follow my instruction and guidelines until the
>fund will enter your Bank Account .I need your absolute co-operation in
>this great opportunity. Actually, we need to build a memorandum of
>understanding and trust between each other in this transaction. Please,
>trust me and have confidence in this transaction.
>
>This business is a great deal and will need determination and great
>arrangement to succeed. The arrangement which has already been made is my
>underground responsibility in the bank in seeing that the whole process to
>be taken to achieve your approval and for the smooth transfer of the fund
>to your desired Bank Account is made without any conceivable hitch. I
>assure you that all loopholes and security measures are covered and all
>obstacles removed. This business deal will never endanger any of us on both
>sides now or in future. It is 100% free from any risk whatsoever. Nobody
>know about this account but me alone as his account manager and he warned
>me not to let any of his family know it. So, I kept it as secret. All you
>have to do, is just to keep this transaction as top secret for the security
>of the business. Don't disclose it to anybody until the fund is transfer to
>your bank account. To remind you, this transaction is not a child's play
>nor a little amount involved. We are talking of over 5million U.S Dollar
>and so, I will not like anybody (not even you) to spoil it for me because
>it had taken me years to arrive at the stage before I decided to look for a
>foreigner to assist me. As you assist me to claim this fund, We have a lot
>to gain and many more greater Business to handle together immediately we
>successfully completed this transaction.
>
>It is important you know that here in BENIN REPUBLIC, as a fast developing
>country, many good financial opportunities involving millions and billions
>of Dollars do exist but our major problem here has been that of finding
>reliable and trusted foreign partners to collaborate with us especially,
>someone that can keep secret. If you really prove yourself worthy, you
>will ever be grateful and happy throughout your life time for knowing me as
>your business partner. To be very honest with you, this transaction I have
>opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely
>assuring you that no problem is involved in this transaction. You should
>know that, the next of kin to the deceased can be a Brother, Sister,
>Mother, Uncle, Cousin, Nephew, Wife, Son, Daughter, Business partner or
>even far relations from any Continent. The Bank is not interested to know
>if you are bearing the same surname with the deceased customer or not. The
>bank is only interested to know the correct information about the deceased
>and his account details which I am giving to you now. So, you are free to
>apply for the release of the fund to your account as his next of kin.
>
>TRUST AND CONFIDENCE.
>I need to emphasis on the need for trust and confidence on both side as the
>pillar for the success of this business. You need to reassure me that you
>will not betray me and sit on this fund when it finally comes into your
>custody. Although I prayed and fasted before I decided to contact you as my
>foreigner partner to stand as his next of kin.So, your share will be 40%
>while 60% will be for me. As a financial adviser to the deceased, I don't
>want IDB Bank to transfer this fund to the Government treasury as unclaimed
>bill. It is better for us to claim the fund and build a charity home for
>the poor and needy and God will be happy with us instead of the fund to be
>share among the Government politicians that can not use the fund wisely.
>According to our banking law and procedure, the bank cannot release the
>fund to anybody unless someone related to the deceased customer applies as
>his next of kin and if the fund remain unclaimed for five (5) years then,
>the fund will be transfer into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. The
>only way to proceed further is that, you should send your banking details
>to the bank e-mail address as to enable the bank to transfer the fund to
>you as his next of kin.
>
>This Business deal will be covered with legal approval from the bank. You
>will be approved officially by the bank as the authentic relation (cousin
>or Business Partner) of the late customer through official bank process in
>your name as to avoid question about the origin of the fund from any
>Government. The bank will approve the fund to you after going through your
>Data submitted and confirm that you are the real next of kin. Thereafter,
>IDB Bank will give you Transfer Payment Slip which you will tender to your
>receiving bank as soon as the fund is transfer to your bank account.
>
>PERSONAL DATA OF THE DECEASED CUSTOMER ARE INDICATED BELOW:
>
>1) THE DEPOSITOR`S FULL NAME....LATE MR. SAIF AL-ARAB GADDAFI. AGED: 29
>YEAR OLD.
>2) NAME OF HIS WIFE..... NO WIFE.
>3) AMOUNT DEPOSITED.......... US$5.5MILLION
>4) NATIONALITY.....................LIBYAN
>5) TYPE OF ACCOUNT OPERATED......CURRENT ACCOUNT
>6) MARITAL STATUS................SINGLE
>7) NAMES OF HIS CHILDREN ...NONE
>8) HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER ... 1045994702
>9) RELIGION.................MUSLIM.
>10) HIS BUSINESS IN AFRICA.....BUYING OF GOLD DUST AND DIAMOND.
>11)PLACE OF DEATH: HE DIED IN LIBYA BY NATO AIR STRIKE.
>
>NOTE: LATE SAIF AL-ARAB GADDAFI used his nephew (MOHAMED ALI MUSA) as his
>next of kin but unfortunately, He died along side with him. So, nobody
>knows about the fund and as such, you should not let anybody hear about
>this business deal. I have been working with this bank for many years,hence
>I know its secrets very well and I have carefully mapped-out my perfect
>strategies to carry out this transaction successfully. All the transaction
>documents will bear your name and nobody will question you about the origin
>of the fund because it will be carefully handle without any problem . I
>will also destroy all the documents about the transaction as soon as the
>fund is transfer to your Bank Account. Just be in regular contact with me
>and call me at this **Telephone +229 68147362 anytime. *
>*
>You can see the website below about the NATO AIR STRIKE and report of their
>death:
>http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/middle-east/110501/gaddafi-son-grandchildren-killed-nato-airstrike-libya-video
>
>We have fourteen (14) banking days to affect this transfer, immediately
>your application is received by the bank. The transfer of the fund will
>begin with the signing of the final payment release order by the bank as
>soon as you are confirm as the next of kin to the deceased. Immediately the
>transfer is made to your Bank Account, I will submit my letter of
>resignation from bank prior to my trip to your country to meet you. I will
>expect to stay at least six months in first instance to be able to arrange
>myself and my share.
>
>There will be investments in business ventures before thinking of returning
>to my country. If I find your country very conducive; I will go for
>citizenship after reasonable period. Most of my investments will be
>understandably under your supervision and control especially the CHARITY
>HOME. However, all information that the bank will be required from you on
>the late customer will be provided to you by me. You will of course not be
>in a hurry to give bank any information when you are contacted without
>receiving advice from me. Any message you receive hence forth should be
>forwarded to me for advice because the bank investigation team may send you
>some confusing letters. I want you to follow up with me despite the facts
>that We have not met before but be rest assured that, as soon as the fund
>is confirmed in your bank account immediately, I will come over to meet you
>in your country for an investment with my share.
>
>Finally, I am married and I have children. My wife is a medical doctor but
>not working yet. My residential address is located at: No. 201 BP Porto
>Novo Market Junction, Benin Republic. My private Telephone number +229
>68147362. You are free to contact me through my private phone number at any
>time.
>
>Thanks,
>Yours friend,
>Smith Wanda Awala.
>Telephone +229 68147362.*

No comments:

Post a Comment